The BM Foundation follows the belief that every life has equal value. The Foundation works to help all people lead healthy, productive lives. In developing countries, the Foundation focuses on improving people's health and giving them the chance to lift themselves out of hunger and extreme poverty. In the United States, the Foundation seeks to ensure that all people have access to the opportunities they need to succeed in both school and life.
- One standard process across the foundation to develop grants and contracts with a charitable purpose.
- Co-defining, at the outset, what success looks like, and aligning with our potential grantees and partners on the most important and measurable outcomes
- Scalable tools that can be tailored according to the complexity of the investment.
Business BenefitsFor employees based in the United States, health, vacation, and retirement benefits include:
- Medical/vision and dental for employees, spouses/domestic partners, and dependent children (100% of monthly premiums paid by the foundation)
- Life, disability, and travel assistance (100% of monthly premiums paid by the foundation)
- Employee savings retirement plan and foundation sharing retirement plan (15% of eligible compensation contributed by the foundation)
- Healthcare and dependent care reimbursement accounts
- Minimum three weeks' vacation in addition to 10 observed holidays, 3 personal days, and 12 sick days
- Voluntary benefits plans, including supplemental life insurance, group accident insurance, pre-paid legal, long-term care, pet insurance, and discount auto/home insurance